A selection of articles related to taketh.
Original articles from our library related to the Taketh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taketh.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Taketh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taketh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Methran Kayal Nod: Cabinet Giveth, Cabinet Taketh Away
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Amidst all-round criticism and lingering doubts, the state Cabinet on Wednesday withdrew the permission granted to the controversial Methran Kayal tourism project and Kadammakudi Medicity prior to the announcement of ...
- Drogba giveth and taketh in equal measures
- Not ever before has the old adage, 'less is more' actually counted in favour for the Montreal Impact.
- Instagram giveth – then taketh away – a mysterious plus button in latest update
- Some iOS users who updated to the latest version of Instagram yesterday were greeted with a particularly puzzling new feature: a plus button.
- Tuesday markets: Oil giveth, oil taketh away
- So much for stocks “de-linking” from oil prices. Monday's broad stock market rally, based on a crude oil rally, has just been reversed as oil heads back down. Jed Clampett shoots him a gusher.
Related searchesemergency telephone number asia
glucocorticoid side effects
surrealist techniques outagraphy