A selection of articles related to taketh.
Original articles from our library related to the Taketh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taketh.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Taketh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taketh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Methran Kayal Nod: Cabinet Giveth, Cabinet Taketh Away
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Amidst all-round criticism and lingering doubts, the state Cabinet on Wednesday withdrew the permission granted to the controversial Methran Kayal tourism project and Kadammakudi Medicity prior to the announcement of ...
- Drogba giveth and taketh in equal measures
- Not ever before has the old adage, 'less is more' actually counted in favour for the Montreal Impact.
- Instagram giveth – then taketh away – a mysterious plus button in latest update
- Some iOS users who updated to the latest version of Instagram yesterday were greeted with a particularly puzzling new feature: a plus button.
- Tuesday markets: Oil giveth, oil taketh away
- So much for stocks “de-linking” from oil prices. Monday's broad stock market rally, based on a crude oil rally, has just been reversed as oil heads back down. Jed Clampett shoots him a gusher.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cuisine of austria burgenland
clone troopers divisions
rapping rap writing and delivery
prism band history
nunchaku care of the nunchaku