A selection of articles related to takshashila university.
Original articles from our library related to the Takshashila University. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Takshashila University.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Takshashila University is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Takshashila University books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Childhood and Education
- university existed in that ancient India where over 10500 students from all across the world came for higher studies.
- NRP Partners
- Feb 24, 2011 Singularity University. Western Disaster Center. Tesla Motors.
- Ancient Universities in India
- statue of Hsuan Tsang. Ancient Takshashila University. Takshashila, was an early Buddhist centre of learning.
- History India has a long history of organized education. The Gurukul
- saw the flourishing of higher education at Nalanda, Takshashila University, Ujjain , &. Vikramshila Universities.
- Reflections on the Dual System of Education in India
- The first millennium saw the flourishing of higher education at Nalanda.
Suggested News Resources
- Chanakya was a very learned scholar at the Takshashila University (an ancient Hindu university, located in present-day Pakistan) and the acharya of Chandragupta Maurya.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There is some disagreement about whether Takshashila can be considered a university.
- Takshashila (Taxila), By: RAFI RAZA SDQ. (The Oldest University in
- (The Oldest University in the world) Takshashila (Taxila) was an early center of learning dating back to at least the 5th century BCE. There is some...
- Indiaoz Hinduism - Amazing Science Part 3
- University (The world's first university) Takshashila (Taxila).
- California Takshila University
- California Takshila University is an institution of higher learning and a global think-tank.
- Takshashila – World's Oldest University | HitXP by Gurudev
- Sep 11, 2007 This was the TakshaShila university of ancient India (wrongly spelled as Taxila today).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Takshashila University Topics
Related searchesisha upanishad
alfred j kwak main characters
philippine english spelling
propionic acid properties
girl scouts of the philippines