- Divorced after seven abortions, woman wants triple talaq ban
- Last week, she moved the Supreme Court seeking a ban on the practice of triple talaq, following which the apex court issued a notice seeking the government's response. "There were constant demands from my husband who is a property dealer. He wanted ...
- SC seeks Centre's reply on plea challenging triple talaq and polygamy
- The Supreme Court has sought the Centre's response in a plea challenging the constitutionality of Muslim practices of polygamy, triple talaq (talaq-e-bidat) and nikah halala.
- Judge pronounces 'triple talaq', wife complains to CJI, Allahabad HC judge
- An angry Afsha Khan has shot off letters to the Chief Justice of India and the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court after Aligarh's additional district Judge, 59-year-old Mohd Zaheeruddin Siddiqui, pronounced the 'talaq' in a fit of anger.
- UP: ADJ's wife complains against triple talaq
- The wife of an additional district judge here, divorced through triple talaq, has approached the chief justices of high court and Supreme Court, terming the divorce as illegal.
Talaq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talaq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparmesan cheese
alpha kappa lambda
music of spain regional folk music
fluorescent lamp principles of operation
clair cameron patterson