- Divorced after seven abortions, woman wants triple talaq ban
- Last week, she moved the Supreme Court seeking a ban on the practice of triple talaq, following which the apex court issued a notice seeking the government's response. "There were constant demands from my husband who is a property dealer. He wanted ...
- SC seeks Centre's reply on plea challenging triple talaq and polygamy
- The Supreme Court has sought the Centre's response in a plea challenging the constitutionality of Muslim practices of polygamy, triple talaq (talaq-e-bidat) and nikah halala.
- Judge pronounces 'triple talaq', wife complains to CJI, Allahabad HC judge
- An angry Afsha Khan has shot off letters to the Chief Justice of India and the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court after Aligarh's additional district Judge, 59-year-old Mohd Zaheeruddin Siddiqui, pronounced the 'talaq' in a fit of anger.
- UP: ADJ's wife complains against triple talaq
- The wife of an additional district judge here, divorced through triple talaq, has approached the chief justices of high court and Supreme Court, terming the divorce as illegal.
Talaq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talaq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheszaid bin ali
watford fc famous players
basic beliefs buddhism
dixie dregs discography