Tale Of The 47 Ronin
A selection of articles related to tale of the 47 ronin.
Original articles from our library related to the Tale Of The 47 Ronin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tale Of The 47 Ronin.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tale Of The 47 Ronin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tale Of The 47 Ronin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Samurai Shortstop
- Has your family ever embarrassed you? How? Pre-reading.
- The Intellectual World of Late Tokugawa
- The Tale of the 47 Ronin or Chushingura. • The play is based on a true story which occurred in 1703, relocating the events several centuries earlier.
- Japan Fact Sheet
- perhaps the most famous bunraku play. Based on the true story of the 47 ronin.
- JAPANESE ARMS AND ARMOUR
- The story of the '47 Ronin', entered over time into folklore, a mythical metaphor for the moral qualities to which all good Japanese people should still aspire.
- Turning Literature into Films By Jaime S. Ong*
- samurai story, the tale of the 47 ronin, first written as a play in 1748, has been made into 84 film versions – and audiences keep coming.
Suggested News Resources
- It's a Kabuki Kind of Kristmas
- December's play was three acts of the legendary Chushingura, known in English as the tale of the 47 Ronin.
Suggested Web Resources
- 47 Ronin - Discover the Tale of the 47 Ronin.
- The story of the 47 Ronin, known as Chushingura in Japanese, is one of the most popular and familiar tales in Japan.
- The 47 Ronin
- The story of the 47 Ronin is one of the most celebrated in the history of the samurai.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tale Of The 47 Ronin Topics
Related searchesculture of cornwall symbols
turkish republic railways history
hurricane hugo operation hawkeye
the magic mountain summary
dream dictionary lactation
holocaust theology eliezer berkovits