Tales Of King Arthur
A selection of articles related to tales of king arthur.
Original articles from our library related to the Tales Of King Arthur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tales Of King Arthur.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur
- Based on a historical Welsh warlord of the first quarter of the 6th century CE, indirect evidence points toward a Lord of Britain circa 496-537 CE as the basis for the legend. King Arthur is certainly the best-known and most revered figure in British folklore....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Tales Of King Arthur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tales Of King Arthur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Postal Pitfalls, From Beacons to Emails
- Contemporaries praised the masterful use of rapid communication by Persian King Xerxes I, who ruled from 486 to 465 B.C. and was famous for having slaughtered the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae.
- FIREside Radio's King Arthur series continues at Younts
- The evil enchantress Morgan Le Fay is out to destroy Arthur and everything he holds dear. “Arthur of Camelot: The Dragon Wars” is the second installment of FIREside Radio's series centering on the King Arthur legend.
- King Arthur in the Lives of the Saints
- The literature of King Arthur is like a vast planet pulling history, lore, legend, fiction, poetry, folktale, art, and even faith into its orbit.
- WHAT'S HAPPENING for March (Updated March 9)
- Hatha Yoga: 6-7 p.m. Thursdays, Swamp Storytelling: 10 a.
Tales Of King Arthur Topics
Related searchesfelicia mabuza-suttle
julie aberg robison
bilirubin bilirubin benefits
daniel morgan saratoga
dream dictionary embroidery