Tales Of King Arthur
A selection of articles related to tales of king arthur.
Original articles from our library related to the Tales Of King Arthur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tales Of King Arthur.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur
- Based on a historical Welsh warlord of the first quarter of the 6th century CE, indirect evidence points toward a Lord of Britain circa 496-537 CE as the basis for the legend. King Arthur is certainly the best-known and most revered figure in British folklore....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Tales Of King Arthur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tales Of King Arthur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The tales of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table have
- WELCOME TO CAMELOT! The tales of King Arthur and the Knights of the. Round Table have inspired artists, scholars, and dreamers for over a thousand years.
- KING ARTHUR
- Originally his work was called The Book of King Arthur and His Noble Knights of the Round. Table.
- king arthur
- Parenthetical Citations in Text. “Legend of King Arthur”. Sample.
- This e-book is courtesy of RealArmorOfGod.com http://www
- re-use it under the terms of the Project Gutenberg License included with this eBook or online at www.gutenberg.net.
- King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- Teacher Support Programme. The original text. The legends of King Arthur belong to the oral tradition.
Suggested News Resources
- Remarkable Reads: Equine Fantasy
- Gr 6-9-McCaffrey builds a prequel to the tales of King Arthur in this horse-loving take on the ascendancy to the throne at the turn of the 10th century in Europe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Legend of King Arthur - Mountain State University
- A multitude of unknown legends for the exotic and mysterious folklore of King Arthur.
- King Arthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Re-tellings and re-imaginings of the romance tradition are not the only important aspect of the modern legend of King Arthur.
- Tales of King Arthur | EDSITEment
- The stories of King Arthur and his Court have entertained young and old alike for over a thousand years.
- King Arthur: Tales of the Round Table index
- Arthur and Guenevere Kiss: public domain image. King Arthur. Tales of the Round Table.
- Amazon.com: Tales of King Arthur: King Arthur and the Round Table
- Amazon.com: Tales of King Arthur: King Arthur and the Round Table (Books of Wonder) (9780688113407): Hudson Talbott: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.