A selection of articles related to talitha koum.
Original articles from our library related to the Talitha Koum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Talitha Koum.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
Talitha Koum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talitha Koum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Talitha Kum: international network of nuns against human trafficking and
- The name Talitha Kum comes from the Gospel and it is an Aramaic word that literally means "Wake up.” Comboni Missionary Sister Gabriella Bottani is the coordinator for Talitha Kum, a Rome-based international network of nuns against human trafficking. SR.
- One charity's aim to create a legacy of hope from Ipswich murders a decade ago
- The idea behind Talitha Koum (TK), to help women in the Ipswich area struggling with addiction, had already been raised among the Christian community, but the horrors of those six weeks lent urgency to the plans, which saw fundraising efforts stepped up.
- Finding inspiration from women who shaped history
- The last group of women I highlight is an international group of Catholic Sisters, Talitha Kum, who have taken on the “war” against human trafficking.
- Talitha Kum: la red internacional de monjas que lucha contra el tráfico de seres humanos
- El nombre de Talitha Kum viene del Evangelio. Es una expresión aramea que significa literalmente 'mujer, levántate'. La hermana Gabriella Bottani es de las Misioneras de Comboni.
- In Africa, we are silent about human trafficking
- In part, the Talitha Kum project is a response to Pope Francis' appeals. Talitha Kum is an Aramaic expression which means, “Maiden, I say to you Arise.” The expression is found in the Gospel of Mark Chapter 5.
Related searchesthe sutra of hui neng
bill of lading main types of bill
love scientific models
iron maiden original lineup
dream interpretation cup