- The word "talker" is a descriptive term. For example, some talkers are muds, while others are BBSs; there is no strict definition.
- Kaisa-Leena Lintilä, Chair of the Women's Working Group for. Rural Development ... We learnt to talk positively about our- selves, to find our strengths.
- Report from the Nordic Conference on Women's Entrepreneurship
- Kaisa-Leena Lintilä, Ministry of Interior, Finland.
- THE EURALVA NEWSLETTER
- Such insecurity was the background to a task force, the Lintilä working group, which ..
- 1 Dr. Kaarina Nikunen Researcher Journalism Research and
- “It was supposed to be because of cuts, but we talk about this a lot. .
- YLE'S YEAR
- Lintilä. The working group was unanimous. It favoured the comprehensive function of ..
- Lintilla (chat site) - The Free Dictionary
- Definition of Lintilla (chat site) in the Online Dictionary.
- Shimmers Place Talker List
- This Talker List is currently under construction so please. Be patient if you don't see a talker you like on the list.
- 5369: IRB Proposal
- Begun in 1994, the Lintilla talker was one of the earliest text-based synchronous chat communities on the internet.
Talker Lintilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talker Lintilla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Talker Lintilla Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about hives
culture of spain ethnic groups
dream interpretation lame