- The word "talker" is a descriptive term. For example, some talkers are muds, while others are BBSs; there is no strict definition.
- Kaisa-Leena Lintilä, Chair of the Women's Working Group for. Rural Development ... We learnt to talk positively about our- selves, to find our strengths.
- Report from the Nordic Conference on Women's Entrepreneurship
- Kaisa-Leena Lintilä, Ministry of Interior, Finland.
- THE EURALVA NEWSLETTER
- Such insecurity was the background to a task force, the Lintilä working group, which ..
- 1 Dr. Kaarina Nikunen Researcher Journalism Research and
- “It was supposed to be because of cuts, but we talk about this a lot. .
- YLE'S YEAR
- Lintilä. The working group was unanimous. It favoured the comprehensive function of ..
- Lintilla (chat site) - The Free Dictionary
- Definition of Lintilla (chat site) in the Online Dictionary.
- Shimmers Place Talker List
- This Talker List is currently under construction so please. Be patient if you don't see a talker you like on the list.
- 5369: IRB Proposal
- Begun in 1994, the Lintilla talker was one of the earliest text-based synchronous chat communities on the internet.
Talker Lintilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talker Lintilla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Talker Lintilla Topics
Related searchescash call
pluto physical characteristics
theatre director styles of directing
mim-104 patriot introduction
power of thought
meaning of dreams about illness
rainbow six book criticism