- to communicate or exchange ideas, information, etc., by speaking: to talk about poetry. 2.
- Shelf Talker - Mid-Hudson Library System
- Instructions: Print these shelf talkers on card stock and trim them out.
- Mid-day talker: Mark it -- the Vikings will finish better than the Bears
- Even the most die-hard Vikings fan has to accept this likely fate: the Packers winning the NFC North. Green Bay is the class of the division, and maybe even the entire league. So let's move on from there.
- Why Good Writers Aren't Good Talkers
- Krystal is not a great talker. He is not a novelist. He is not a night watchman, although he once played one in a shabby Upper West Side hotel.
- — Navajo Code Talkers Exhibit
- Sedona, AZ: Japanese photographer Kenji Kawano, born in Fukuoka in 1949, was not yet born when a group of modern-day Navajo warriors, known as the Code Talkers, defied Japanese intelligence during World War II.
- Former Chicago Talker Cisco Cotto Plans New Church
- Former CITADEL Talk WLS-A and SALEM Talk WIND-A/CHICAGO host CISCO COTTO's next move is to form a community church in his hometown of OAK PARK, IL, reports the CHICAGO TRIBUNE.
- Today's Talker: New 'Dancing with Stars' cast leaked?
- Former Indiana Pacer and current Los Angeles Lakers star Ron Artest, shown May 17 at the 59th Annual BMI Pop Music Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif., is among celebs reportedly set to join the "Dancing With the Stars" cast.
- Talker - Fast, intuitive and extensible group chat
- The best group chat software is now free. Screenie. Group workflow.
- Talker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A talker is a chat system that people use to talk to each other over the Internet. Dating back to the 1980s, they were a predecessor of instant messaging.
- TALKERS.COM - "The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media
- 4 minutes ago TALKERS Publisher Michael Harrison Says Talk Radio's Future is .
- talker - definition of talker by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- One who talks, especially a loquacious or garrulous person. ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Noun, 1.
- sweet talker - definition of sweet talker by the Free Online Dictionary
- Definition of sweet talker in the Online Dictionary.
Talker is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talker books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesa hard rains a-gonna fall