A selection of articles related to tallboy bombs.
Original articles from our library related to the Tallboy Bombs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tallboy Bombs.
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Tallboy Bombs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tallboy Bombs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Regional Air Power
- development of the bombs but Wallis convinced.
- Pathfinder Aircraft - Avro Lancaster
- 12000 lb (5448 kg) 'Tallboy' or 25.5 foot (7.77 m) long 22000 lb (9979 kg) 'Grand Slam' "earthquake" bombs.
- Loading Tallboy
- bomb and tighten using turnbuckles. straight, hence ensuring balance when the bomb started to spin during its fall. Loading Tallboy.
- THIS WEEK IN AIR FORCE HISOTRY
- Jan 16, 2011 Range and Azimuth Only (TARZON) bomb program combined the 12000 pound British Tall Boy bomb with radio controls in the bomber.
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF RAF MILDENHALL
- 12000lb 'tallboy' bomb. In the autumn of 1944 the important navigation aide 'G-H' was fitted to several of the Lancasters.
Suggested News Resources
- RAF Bomber Command deserves to be remembered – with honesty
- The under appreciated genius Barnes Wallis saved many civilian lives with his Grand Slam and Tallboy bombs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tirpitz - The "Tall Boy" and "Grand Slam" Bombs
- 617 Squadron used the deep penetration "Tall Boy" bomb in an attack against the Saumur Rail Tunnel.
- Tallboy Bomb
- Barnes Wallis developed the Tallboy bomb in 1944. It weighed 12000lb and had to be dropped from at least 20000 feet.