A selection of articles related to tallit use.
Original articles from our library related to the Tallit Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tallit Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Tallit Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tallit Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Orthodox Are Impoverishing Jewish Culture
- can put on tallit (a prayer shawl), tefillin (phylacteries) and read from the Torah. Don't worry: It won't be there for long. Throughout Israel's history the Orthodox establishment has played its ....
- World-record tallit used on Simchat Torah
- This extra-large tallit (Jewish prayer shawl) was used by Boca Raton Synagogue for the Kol HaNearim aliyah (honor) for children on Simchat Torah on Oct. 6. Earlier this year, the tallit was deemed world's largest by the Guinness Book.
- Is the Kotel Compromise Another 'Status Quo' Agreement?
- You're just being used.” I was more than happy to be used in the fight against ultra-Orthodox domination of the Kotel plaza. Here's the rub: the deal gives complete control of the Kotel to the ultra-Orthodox establishment.
- Fabric and memories inspire Needham designer
- What sets my work apart is how I use different colors and fabrics to create something that wows. With a handbag, for example, I think everything should be personal, down to the gorgeous silk lining. My feeling is it's an extension ...
- Asian women targeted in 3 sexual assaults near UC Berkeley; police release
- According to a statement released Thursday by UCPD, the man approached her from behind and “used a bear hug to restrain” her, “and then sexually assaulted her.