- Introduction - Gale
- Hagan [also known as Talmadge Hayer], the only actual assassin who was convicted of the crime.
- Review: [Untitled] Reviewed Work(s): Malcolm X: The Assassination
- Mar 29, 2007 Twenty-three-year-old Talmadge Hayer, who was shot in the leg by one of Malcolm's bodyguards, was the only one arrested at the scene.
- MALCOLM X EXHIBITION / SHOW INTRO / Howard Dodson
- May 19, 2005 Hartsdale, New York. March—Betty Shabazz performs the hajj in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- Malcolm X
- Oct 29, 2009 Talmadge Hayer, a Black Muslim also known as Thomas Hagan, was arrested on the scene. .
- The Martyrdom of Malcolm and Martin
- Jan 1, 2011 confession of one of them, Talmadge. Hayer. They belonged to the Nation of.
- Does Malcolm X cover the Y and Z?
- A scuffle broke out between two men, identified as Talmadge Hayer and Norman 3X Butler. A third man, identified as Thomas 15X Johnson, opened fire with a sawn-off shotgun.
- Talmadge Hayer, Assassin of Malcolm X Paroled! Hear the Actual
- Mar 22, 2010 Talmadge X Hayer took one of our Precious souls and left the wife of Malcolm and his children without a husband and father.
- Talmadge Hayer Biography - Biography.com
- Also known as Thomas Hagen, Talmadge Hayer was one of the convicted assassins of Malcolm X.
- Malcolm X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Talmadge Hayer, a Nation of Islam member also known as Thomas Hagan, was arrested on the scene.
- Affidavits Sworn by Talmage Hayer (a.k.a. Thomas Hagen
- The following affidavit was filed by Talmadge Hayer in November, 1977.
Talmadge Hayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Talmadge Hayer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Talmadge Hayer Topics
Related searchesnatto history
reindeer diseases and threats
battle of guillemont
claim patent special types of claims
mullapudi venkata ramana