- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- In other words, Rajasika and Tamasika qualities predominate in the Dark masters as against Sattvika qualities of Jedi Masters. The misuse of the Force by Dark masters by giving in to desires and passions have many parallels in Hindu mythologies.
- Dedicated to the gods
- The white, red and black represent the sattvika (pure), rajasika (royal) and tamasika (dark) aspect of the gods and characters have their own hues according to the rasa or mood portrayed by them.
- A message of health
- The Gita (and texts on Yoga) classifies food into three categories — Sattvika, Rajasika and Tamasika, he says.
- Gurgaon gang rape: Let me tell you all about this girl...
- According to sastra these are tamasika food and they induce wildness, kama, krodha in human beings. If you throw a meat to a dog how will it react? But pity many members did not like the truth.
- The Origins of Monothiesm in Hindu Dharma
- After all, the Gita does it; in its last two chapters, it discusses various spiritual truths like austerity, faith, duty, knowledge in their triple expression and sharply distinguishes their sAttvika from their rAjasika and tAmasika imitations.
Tamasika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamasika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblair mackenzie blake
westies people auckland new zealand
air-to-surface missile india
stock broker terms