Tamati Waka Nene
- Dawn blessing for new Waitangi museum
- The taonga returned to Waitangi include a carved self-portrait of Hongi Hika, mere and axes belonging to Kawiti and other chiefs, C F Goldie's painting of Tamati Waka Nene and the Te Pahi medal, bought from Sotheby's last year by Te Papa and the ...
- Inside New Zealand's Northern Wars
- A Ngāpuhi group led by Hōne Heke and Te Ruki Kawiti fought British troops and another Ngāpuhi group, led by Tāmati Wāka Nene, Eruera Patuone, Mohi Tawhai and Makoare Te Taonui, according to New Zealand History. The wars began just five years ...
- Museum telling Treaty's story ready to open
- The exhibit also includes a silver christening set given by Queen Victoria to her godson Albert Victor Pomare, and Goldie's famous portrait of Ngapuhi chief Tamati Waka Nene. An 1843 portrait of Queen Victoria has been permanently loaned from the Royal ...
- Long-lost treasures return to Waitangi
- Taonga returned to Waitangi this week include a carved self-portrait of Hongi Hika, mere and axes belonging to Kawiti and other chiefs, the Goldie painting Tamati Waka Nene and the Te Pahi medal, bought from Sotheby's last year by Te Papa and the ...
Tamati Waka Nene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamati Waka Nene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tamati Waka Nene Topics
Related searchesbreast massage
frank aiken honours death
dream dictionary dove
gray code snake-in-the-box codes
music of canada french-canadian music