A selection of articles related to tambura bulgaria.
Original articles from our library related to the Tambura Bulgaria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tambura Bulgaria.
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Tambura Bulgaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tambura Bulgaria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE INFLUENCE OF BULGARIAN FOLK MUSIC ON PETAR
- B. M., State Academy of Music, Sofia, Bulgaria, June 1996 ......
- Mendocino Folklore Camp
- Bill Cope– Tambura (Bulgarian/Macedonian). Paul Morrissett–Scandinavian Fiddle. Michele Simon– Doumbek (Balkan Drum).
- The Bulgarian Dance Folklore - Herwig Milde
- A book about the background of Bulgarian folk dances, on the geographical, ... tambura, gadulka, tapan, tarabuka; development of the Bulgarian folk music in ...
- The Pomaks in Greece and Bulgaria - Institut für Slawistik
- to Turkey. In Bulgaria and Greece “the secondary schools were obviously ..... hands of the Roma, who play the kemane, kornata, ciimbz'is or tambura together.
- Music database by artist (pdf) - balkandance.net
- May 9, 2008 Stefanov, Deyan (Tambura,. Bulgarian). Blagoev, Tsvyatko (Kaval).
Suggested News Resources
- Growing insecurity triggers new South Sudan displacement
- People have taken refuge in the town centre or moved to nearby villages, Edwards said, adding that UN estimates put the number of people displaced in Western Equatoria's Yambio and Tambura counties at 15,000 since the start of December. The violence ...
- Sounds of Schoenberg
- His wife and younger daughter both play the tambura, a Balkan mandolin, and the four like to play as a band during family gatherings. “The Bulgarians enjoy traditional music. We keep it alive,” Varimezov said.
- Sounds of Schoenberg: The gaida
- As a child, adjunct associate ethnomusicology professor Ivan Varimezov listened to Bulgarian folk music on the radio and became interested in the gaida, a bagpipe of the Balkans and Southeast Europe.
- Bulgarian Folktronics
- The lineup on Folktron includes Hristiyan Georgiev on kaval, vocals, melodica and tambura; Georgi “Horhe” Marinov on didgeridoo; Petar “Buny” Yordanov on cajon, tupan and darbuka; and Ivan “Popa” Gospodinov on vocals. Guests include Peyo Peev on ...
- Dancing across borders
- Miller held a kaval or chromatic flute from eastern Europe, while Smith set up two mandolin-like instruments: tambura from Macedonia and a Bulgaria.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tambura (instrument) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . Bulgarian tambura. The Bulgarian tambura has 8 steel strings in 4 doubled courses.
- Bulgarian tambura solo by Vladiswar Nadishana - YouTube
- Jun 8, 2006 http://nadishana.com The title of this song is "Incantation of sound engeneer". This tune specially used to bribe the ghosts of non-linear ...
- Pirinski melodii - solo tambura - YouTube
- Sep 4, 2007 Bulgarian folk music played on tamboura in Plovdiv by Mihail Dintchev.
- Bulgarian Tambura 3 / Тамбура - "Shopsko Horo" - YouTube
- Nov 9, 2009 "Шопско Хоро" изпълнява Александър Еплер - соло тамбура, съпровожда оркестър. София 1973 г.
- ATLAS of Plucked Instruments - Europe East
- Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania and Croatia/Serbia. ..... The tuning of a 4 course tambura is guitar-like, with no octave strings.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaint no mountain high enough history
arrival the prisoner plot summary
israel ottoman rule
benjamin harrison trivia