- Tambura definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- RESURGENCE OF SLEEPING SICKNESS IN TAMBURA COUNTY
- Sudanese Relief and Rehabilitation Agency, Tambura, Sudan. Abstract. Endemic In 1996 and 1997, trypanosomiasis increased sharply in Tambura County.
- SAARANG MICRO V6 DIGITAL TAMBURA (TANPURA
- The SAARANG MICRO V6 digital tambura / tanpura is a sophisticated musical product for providing sruti (sur) accompaniment to performers of music.
- Band to jam at Jam Camp dance
- Vancouver gypsy collective Tambura Rasa perform at this year's Jam Camp Summer Dance at the Mabel Lake Community Hall Aug. 11.
- Religion briefs
- Call (219) 838-4770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Tambura Spectacular, a museum exhibit all about tambura, will be presented by the St. Sava Historical Society during the Serb Fest today and Sunday in the north wing of St.
- The power of music is astral
- And, it makes use of the mridangam, ghatam and the tambura. It was my way of transitioning from depression to acceptance or reality. What are your thoughts on East-West orchestral fusion music which is becoming increasingly popular these days?
- Räfven, Rich Mix - review
- The high-spirited Next Time We Take Your Instruments recalled the threat made to a busking Räfven by German police; a fierce tambura lute-intro on Stortrappen dovetailed with trombone and twanging double bass.
- Full Story
- They are found in the Meridi, Yambio and Tambura districts in the tropical rainforest belt of Western Equatorial and Western Bahr el Ghazal. In the 18th century, the Avungara people entered and quickly imposed their authority over the Atande.
- Tambura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the mountain in Italy, see Monte Tambura.
- Tambura (South) - YouTube
- Oct 17, 2008 Tambura (South) Played by: Unavailable. From Wesleyan University's Virtual Instrument Museum http://learningobjects.wesleyan.
- Tanpura (Tambura) - Indian Drone Instrument
- This page is about the Indian drone instrument called tanpura (tambura).
- Amazon.com: Tambura Male Deluxe: Musical Instruments
- Tamburas are the classical drone lute of Indian music. While they look somewhat like a single toomba sitar, they differ in significant ways.
Tambura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tambura books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesritual purification hinduism
cherokee language vowels
christian the first millennium
radio source shgb0214a
bubbling under rampbhip-hop singles