A selection of articles related to tamil dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Tamil Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tamil Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Tamil Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tamil Dictionary
- Donald D.Spencer ±Ø¾¢ÔûÇ The Illustrated Computer. Dictionary ±ýÛõ á¨Ä.
- Abacus '∂Æ£•ÿ“ abroad ‹¬⁄°ƒ≤ absent ¬Ÿƒ™; Â‰flƒ™ abuse
- Join tamil-ulagam by sending an e-mail to .. diamond. Ä¬Ÿ“ diary.
- The Alternative Tamil Dictionary
- Tamil Dictionary. Version This dictionary consists of contributions made by voluntary Internet users. The dictionary may be copied freely for personal use.
- Tamil Interface to the Online Tamil Dictionary at Cologne
- The need for a complete Tamil-English dictionary on the internet has long been felt and with to convince that it will become a complete Tamil dictionary.
- TAMIL VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY
- Tamil Lexicon of the Madras University. • PALS-English-Tamil Dictionary of Palaniyappa Brothers. • Tamil-English-Tamil Dictionary of the Madras University.
Suggested News Resources
- Lyricist uses Twitter to search for volunteers
- TACOLA is also involved in 20 other projects, including the biggest online Tamil dictionary, Agaradhi, a Tamil search engine called Coree and online Thirukural called Kuralalayam. (Follow IBNLive.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tamildict.com | Online Tamil Dictionary
- English-Tamil-German dictionaries. We have over 50 000 words with translation and automatic spell correction.
- Tamil dictionary. English to Tamil dictionary. Tamil to English
- Tamil dictionary. English to Tamil dictionary. World's largest online English to Tamil dictionary and Tamil to English dictionary with over 500000 words.
- English to Sinhala and Tamil Online Dictionary from Sri Lanka
- Comprehensive online dictionary for English to Sinhala and Tamil Languages from Kapruka.
- Tamil and English dictionary
- Sep 29, 2009 Online version of J.P. Fabricius' 'J.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tamil Dictionary Topics
Related searchesaztec poetry
difference in conditions insurance
the land before time sequels
breathing gas nitrogen
azathoth azathoths cult