A selection of articles related to tamil literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Tamil Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tamil Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Tamil Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Of idyllic times and literary fame in temple town
- Kumbakonam's fame goes beyond its innumerable temples and its renowned Mahamaham temple tank. It was also a redoubtable hub of modern Tamil literature. Na.
- Karukku- 'A Dalit Testimony'
- The book is the first Tamil Dalit literature of its kind. The book is more of a memoir than an autobiography because it voices the joys, sorrows of the people of her community who were oppressed by the higher and the elite class of the society.
- Tank turns into bird paradise
- Poets may allude partners of love to 'Andril' bird, taking a cue from references to the bird in Sangam literature. Yet, most of them wouldn't have glimpsed an andril swimming on a wetland in reality.
- Liberal intelligentsia and BJP are locked in a mock mortal combat
- If one views nationalism as having its roots in language, literature and culture, then the Indian story of nationalism turns out to be both intricate and interesting. Sanskrit, which the unthinking ... the Jains took to Prakrit.
- Balanced learning vital to meet goals
- Among them was SMK Sungai Semut Hutan Melintang student S. Devanathan, who scored 5As for Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Physics and Tamil.
Tamil Literature Topics
Related searcheslms turbomotive
cognitive distortion list
comanche raising children