Tamil People History
A selection of articles related to tamil people history.
Original articles from our library related to the Tamil People History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tamil People History.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Tamil People History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil People History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lest We Forget
- Introduction. The State sponsored violence against the Tamil people in the island of Sri. Lanka has a very long history.
- 1 Dr. Ellyn Shander's Speech at Lincoln Memorial First Year
- May 15, 2010 remember the innocent people who were killed in this terrible chapter of Tamil history.
- Monthly Report – February 2008
- but not so with the Tamil voter. Moderate parliamentary means to ask for the right share is unthinkable for the Tamil people.
- The Tamil people's right to self-determination
- efforts and the non-violent resistance struggle of the Tamil people prior to the .
- Submission for the Second Universal Periodical Review (UPR) May
- 2 Sri Lanka Censes and Population 2001, Department of Censes, Colombo. 3 Nadesan S.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tamil people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. See also: History of Tamil Nadu. [edit.
- A brief History of Tamil People (by Prof. A. Velupillai)
- Tamils alone number about 60 million people. South India and Sri Lanka have been homelands of the Tamils, from the beginning of recorded history.
- tamil people
- A brief History of Tamil People (by Prof. A. Velupillai) __ "Brief" is a matter of opinion.
- Short History of Sri Lanka's State Terrorism on Tamil People
- Apr 30, 2008 Short History of Sri Lanka's State Terrorism on Tamil Minority.