A selection of articles related to tamil saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Tamil Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tamil Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Tamil Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHENNAI ATTRACTIONS
- contains treasured statues of Lord Nataraja, Buddha, Tamil saints and others in their bronze gallery.
- tiruvAcagam or Sacred Utterances of the Tamil Poet, Saint and Sage
- of the Tamil Poet, Saint and Sage MAnikka-vACagar by Rev.G.U.
- The Sensuous and the Sacred: Chola Bronzes from South India
- The Tamil Saints. 12–13. •.
- Bhagavan, Manikkavachagar and the Tiruvachakam
- his justly deserved fame and reputation as being one of the foremost Tamil saints and poets rest almost exclusively on the eminence of the Tiruvachakam.
Suggested News Resources
- Trinity on the banks of Cauvery
- The Tamil saints Sambandhar, Appar, Sundharar and Arunagirinathar have visited the temple and It has dedicated Sannidhis (sancta) to the Hindu trinity Brahma, Vishna and Siva.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu Tamil Saints: Alwars and Nayanmaars of South India
- Hindu Tamil Saints: Alwars and Nayanmaars of South India.
- SIDDHAS the wandering saints of Tamil Nadu
- Siddhas of Tamil Nadu relied only on the Human being's efforts for the accomplishment of liberation. Their attribute attitude is: find out for yourself. The.
- Amazon.com: Slaves of the Lord- Path of the Tamil Saints
- In the Tamil country of South India, during the last millennium, a powerful cult of saints has been in existence.
Tamil Saints Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary confidence
shock types of shock
legends of the hidden temple trivia
the office comparison of two versions
aisha sunni and shia views of aisha