- 5th century Ganapathy idol discovered in Villupuram dt.
- The idol was shown with the right hand holding a stick and the left hand with a broken tusk and anklets on the legs.
- Can Devanagari script scale Indian linguistic wall?
- Tamil Nadu witnessed violent agitations in 1965 over the official status of Hindi in the state and the Indian Republic. As the day of switching over to Hindi as sole official language i.e.
- Hero-stone discovered in Tamil Nadu
- One of the earliest hero-stones of Pandya country, with Tamil vatteluttu script datable to eighth century CE, has been found in a village called Vellalankottai in Tuticorin district, Tamil Nadu.
- Myth and history
- V. Vedachalam, former Senior Epigraphist, Tamil Nadu Archaeology Department says that microlithic tools and megalithic burial urns were unearthed in an excavation carried out 30 years ago, in the villages around the Thevankurichi hill in T.
Tamil Vatteluthu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil Vatteluthu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tamil Vatteluthu Topics
Related searchesancient greek vowels
ashley massaro wwe diva
types of cucumber pickles
les mains sales
list of imax venues malaysia