- Printed and Handwritten Tamil Characters Recognition Using Fuzzy
- samples of Tamil characters and the success rate obtained varies from 76% to .. Some of the VATTELUTHU OF 8TH CENTURY considered for.
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR WOMEN (AUTONOMOUS
- Epigraphy - As a main Source material - Study of Brahmi – Tamil - Nagari –. Vatteluthu Grandha - selected Inscriptions - Arachur - Puhalur -.
- Dr.Gift Siromoney's Home Page
- Both the modern Tamil script1 and the Vatteluthu script evolved from this parent script.
Tamil Vatteluthu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamil Vatteluthu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tamil Vatteluthu Topics
Related searcheszygmunt witymir biekowski
robert t secrest
catholic education france
inuit future prospects
sand shark anatomy