Tamilaga Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam
- GMK to contest from 3 Kumari constituencies
- The Gandhiya Makkal Katchi will contest from 26 Assembly constituencies in the State, including Colachel, Nagercoil and Padmanabhapuram in Kanyakumari district, according to its founder Tamilaruvi Manian.
- Karthik: Will align with a Dravidian party
- The Akila India Nadalum Makkal Katchi (AINMK) would join an alliance led by a Dravidian party to contest in the forthcoming Assembly election, its founder and actor M. Karthik said here on Sunday.
- DMK will reinstate dismissed welfare workers, says Stalin
- Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) treasurer M.K. Stalin on Sunday said that if the party comes to power it would withdraw the appeal filed by the AIADMK government in the Supreme Court against the reinstatement of the dismissed 'Makkal Nala ...
- Protest staged condemning lack of amenities in Wards
- Members of constituent parties of the People's Welfare Front (Makkal Nala Kootani) on Tuesday staged a protest in Puliakulam demanding basic amenities in Wards 69 and 70. Maintenance. Led by the Communist Party of India-Marxist's district secretary V.
- 559 MMMK cadres arrested
- A total of 559 cadres, including 31 women, of Manithaneya Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam were arrested here on Sunday while attempting to besiege the Palayamkottai central prison. The agitation was led by Palai S. Rabik, founder-president of MMMK.
Tamilaga Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamilaga Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tamilaga Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam Topics
Related searchesslavery in abrahamic religions
robert t bakker
science and technology in iran