A selection of articles related to tamo guna.
Original articles from our library related to the Tamo Guna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tamo Guna.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Tamo Guna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tamo Guna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Site to slap Aamir Khan now showers kisses on the actor
- It was dharma all along - Parvati's as a mother of the world and of Ganesh; Ganesh's to keep his mother's promise and Shiva's to destroy negative characteristics like ego (tamo-guna) even if the person was his own son. So dharma is situation dependent, ...
- Here's how working night shifts is making you sick
- Spiritual Standpoint: The entire universe is a play of three gunas or moods – Sattva-guna (peace and clarity), Rajo-guna (dynamism and activity) and Tamo-guna (Inertia and ignorance).
- Materialism is the Result of Ignorance
- Rajo guna is better than tamo guna, but sattva guna is the best because - sattvam yad brahma-darsanam - in sattva guna one understands what is spiritual nature, but still sattva guna in this material world is always contaminated by the other two gunas.
- What The Hindu Scriptures Really Say About Cow Worship
- India is home to 300 million cattle and is the world's largest exporter of beef -- it exported $4.8 billion worth of beef only last year -- and its fifth-biggest consumer.
- Woman breaks tradition, goes near temple idol
- The Happy-To-Bleed campaign has gained momentum as a woman broke the nearly five-century-old tradition and went near the idol of the world-famous Shani Shingnapur temple in Ahmednagar district and offered prayers sparking off a big debate across ...
Tamo Guna Topics
Related searchesmotorola competitors
westminster abbey buried
thyroid gross anatomy
leon white all japan pro wrestling
walter cronkite retirement
music of kenya mijikenda