- Hong Kong based Brick Eagle announces acquisition of Tanaji Malusare City township
- MUMBAI: The Hong Kong-headquartered Brick Eagle on Tuesday announced the acquisition of the 105-acre Tanaji Malusare City township project near Karjat, which plans to house 20,000 families. The project has been stuck ever since it was first ...
- It's always about politics: Here's why Karnataka is raging over govt's plans
- The Karnataka government's decision to celebrate 10 November as Tipu Jayanti flies in the face of history and has deeply offended the people of Coorg, Mangalore, and parts of Kerala who regard Tipu Sultan as a tyrant who destroyed temples, killed ...
- Private builders struggle to execute low-cost projects
- Bangalore: Builders who launched low-cost housing projects during the recession of 2008-09 are finding it difficult to deliver the residences on time to customers.
Tanaji Malusare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tanaji Malusare books and related discussion.