Tanakh Books Of The Tanakh
A selection of articles related to tanakh books of the tanakh.
Original articles from our library related to the Tanakh Books Of The Tanakh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tanakh Books Of The Tanakh.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tanakh Books Of The Tanakh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tanakh Books Of The Tanakh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Of Kings and Prophets': A new spin on the Old Testament
- The books of the prophet Samuel were the primary source, supplemented by historical accounts and scholarly texts. “It's fairly loyal to ...
- Innovative Bible Website Launched to Honor the God, People and Land of Israel
- As part of its initial launch and promotional campaign, the site is offering a free eBook, “24 Inspirational Verses from the 24 Books of The Israel Bible.” The entire text of the Jewish Bible, or Tanakh, is offered on TheIsraelBible.
- Mensch Madness Game 2: Rashi vs. Maimonides
- He studied all of the great books of his time, much like he did in his rabbinic time with the TaNaKh, and wrote commentary on how to best understand their plays — so it seems like he can be everywhere at once.
- Alexandria: How Christianity Destroyed The Pagan Culture Of The Hellenistic World
- The fate of many books of antiquity—Hellenic, Roman, Byzantine—was decided in Alexandria by the greatest library of the ancient world, housed in a wondrous and unique building known as the Museum erected in the center of the city.
- 'Young Messiah' movie: Jesus' childhood imagined
- Some books were no more than assumptions piled upon assumptions. Absurd conclusions were ... “Those were books I wrote when I was an atheist and they reflected my feelings of being lost in a world without God, and I'm not that person now.