- In ancient times, Pliny the Elder (N.H. 5.
- Shoreline changes and beach-sand sorting along the northern Sinai
- From these distributaries, two former Nile chan- nels, the Tanitic and Pelusiac, have contributed to the coastal area of Sinai (Fig. 1).
- Nile Delta: a review of depositional environments and geological
- nytic, Tanitic, Mendesian and Pelusiac).
- Bottom Sediments of Lake Manzalah, Egypt: NOTES
- the Pelusiac, Tanitic and Mendesian branches of the Nile (Montasir, 1937). of the Mendesian and Tanitic branches of the. Nile.
- Lake Manzala – A Primer
- (Pelusiac, Tanitic and Mendesian) of the seven Mediterranean ending historical branches of the River Nile (Wakeel and Wahby, 1970).
- Tanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tanis (Τάνις), the Greek name of ancient Djanet (modern صان الحجر Ṣān al- Ḥaǧar), is a city in the north-eastern Nile delta of Egypt.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - ZOAN:
- Zoan (Hebr.
- Dictionary - Definition of ZOAN
- It stood on the eastern bank of the Tanitic branch of the Nile.
Tanitic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tanitic books and related discussion.