A selection of articles related to tantra beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Beliefs.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tantra Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Divine intervention
- n popular culture, Tantra has unfortunately been referenced to using couples in coital ecstasy, jackals in the graveyard, terrifying deities baying for blood.
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- He then includes formative Aboriginal beliefs that influenced the Pagan movement. One might ... Then he progresses into the lore of the witch: Beliefs about witches from the Malleus Malificarum.
- Belly of the Tantra Director Pankaj Purohit Brings Novelty to Indian Cinema !
- This documentary Belly Of The Tantra which explores the beliefs and rituals of the Aghori sect of worshipers has been in rough waters but Pankaj has managed to swim ashore due to his conviction as a filmmaker and touch everyone's hearts.
- Take Sex Beyond The Physical With Tantra
- Born in India more than 6,000 years ago, Tantra emerged as a rebellion against organized religion, which held that sexuality should be rejected in order to reach enlightenment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.