A selection of articles related to tantra beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Beliefs.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tantra Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Review of Ann Weinstone's Avatar Bodies: A Tantra for Posthumanism
- draws from a mixed brew of referents and influences.
- What is Buddhism, History and Beliefs of Buddhism
- They are made available only to initiates of various Tantric religions (Tibetan Buddhism is only one of many Tantric belief systems). Study of these texts.
- Kali Kneading by: Samantha Lê You are the artist of the naked eye
- while more complex Tantric beliefs sometimes extend her role so far as to be the Ultimate Reality (Brahman) and Source of Being.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is Tantra?
- Associated with fertility worship and paganism, early Tantric beliefs were based on observations that life itself was a result of the act of love.
Tantra Beliefs Topics
Related searchesbarack obama trivia
the eiger sanction plot
isotropic radiator antenna theory
the far side online
east asian tigers taiwan a case study
philip ii of spain empire
sonia gandhi literary contributions