A selection of articles related to tantra loka.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Loka. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Loka.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Tantra Loka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Loka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coo Cafe Bread or Rice
- Coo Cafe Toronto Coo Cafe Bread or Rice is an eatery in Bloorcourt where the menu takes a novel approach, showcasing single ingredients in two different ways: in a Western style (with bread) and alternately in Japanese tradition (with rice).
- Shameful Tiki Room
- Shameful Tiki Room is a genuine time machine. While I've covered the relative lack of options for a Tiki experience in Toronto before, I haven't really spelled out how exacting a standard is required for "authentic" Tiki.
- Morals Village (Chinatown)
- Morals Village, a hot pot restaurant chain with over 600 locations in China, has made inroads into the Toronto dining scene with its upscale vibe and premium ingredients.
- Jatujak (Victoria Park)
- jatujak toronto Jatujak is named for the largest outdoor market in Thailand, and like its namesake, the major draw is a vibrant selection of Thai street foods. Owners Phanom (Patrick) Suksaen and Chef Suwaree (Aon) Sakoonpham operate two Toronto ...
- The Wickson Social
- The Wickson Social Toronto The Wickson Social occupies an address just off Yonge Street at the base of a new condo fronted by a preserved 1905 Gothic revival façade. It's a charming local from Andrew Carter and Jamieson Kerr, the folks behind The Queen ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.