A selection of articles related to tantra mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Mythology.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tantra Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ethnobiological Analysis from Myth to Science, XI: Pancha Yajnya
- of Tantra and mythology has entered into Hindu religion. The word Tantrais derived from the basic term 'tan' – to spread; and the agential suffix 'tra'.
- Tantra and Veda: The Untold Story By Roar Bjonnes Introduction
- Vedic, or were they Tantric?
- Lord Shree Jagannath - a Great Assimilator of Tantric Impressions
- Tantric system has seven number of. “Acharas” (mythology of Upasana), out of which.
Suggested Web Resources
- Venus and Her Lover | Reinventing the Myth
- Why are men and women the way they are? How could we live our lives together in a truly meaningful way?
- Tantric mythology - Upanishads, Lakshmi Tantra, Pancaratra
- Tantric mythology. Upanishads, Lakshmi Tantra, Pancaratra, sadhana, Moksha, yuga, Mantra Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Tantric Yoga, cakras, nadis.
- Divine Union in Tantric Relationship by Lokita Carter
- Tantra mythology suggests that union is achieved by merging our male and female principles—pure consciousness and pure energy.
- Tantric Relationship
- Tantra mythology suggests that union is achieved by merging our male and female principles – pure consciousness and pure energy.
- Diana Daffner: Tantra Tai Chi
- The raw, pulsating energy experienced in the body is called "Shakti," a divine representation of the animation of spirit in material form.
Tantra Mythology Topics
Related searchesmint usage
mayonnaise name origin
st johns island egypt tourism
public good government provision
tamil people martial arts
alkane molecular geometry
iran naming dispute