A selection of articles related to tantra mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Mythology.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tantra Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- Clearly it was Myers' goal to bring together the written elements that comprise the common Pagan body of literature and mythology, as the synopsis tells you. So what did he include, and why did he include it?
- Pilgrim nation: A ritual cleansing
- The temple at Sabarimala was an attempt to bring together various faiths: tribal, folk, Shakta, Vaishnava, Shaiva, Vedanta, Tantra and even Islam.
- Home Abroad
- In a series of works she exhibited in Chicago in 2011, she showcased powerful women from Indian mythology and goddesses. ... Chandra who left India for Britain and then New York in the 1950s, died in 1991, unmistakably represented Tantra in his work.
- 12 Lesser Known Facts About Raavan Which Proves He Was An Absolute Genius
- While Hindu mythology expatiates the evil side of Ravana, his erudite knowledge and extraordinary skills cannot be overlooked. To put it in a nutshell, here we bring few interesting facts about Ravana that show the other side of the ...
- The Most Raucous, Mystical, Sensual All-Night Wedding New York City Has Ever Seen
- Cartoons and fairy-tales, jungle and fantasies, Noah's Arch and mythology, be invited! Both men are ... Michel is also a tantra teacher and healer, something that Rasmus says he picked up on energetically, without knowing anything about him.
Tantra Mythology Topics
tongues track listing
haplogroup e3b m35
shambhala buddhism dorje kasung
antioxidant types of antioxidants
ethan frome plot
south salt lake utah geography