A selection of articles related to tantra philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Philosophy.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tantra Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Penetrating the Secret Essence Tantra: Context and Philosophy in
- Vehicle and its central scripture the Secret Essence Tantra (gsang ba'i ... describes the general worldview and philosophy of the Zur tradition's interpretation of.
- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, Vol 1 - OSHO RAJNEESH
- Theories become meaningless; experience becomes the center. Tantra is science, tantra is not philosophy. To understand philosophy is easy because only your.
- Introduction to Kundalini and Tantra - Light Weaver
- When, through yoga and tantra, the awakening of kundalini takes place, a ... Many people, encouraged by this type of philosophy take to drugs, chemicals and.
- The Tantric Revelation
- The author argues that within Tantra the body is a vehicle for the spirituality ... sophisticated high-caste Brahmans expounding the ascetic philosophy of Tantra ...
- Siva Sutras: The Yoga of Supreme Identity
- Saiva philosophy prepared by Ksemaraja, avoiding all polemics. ... A classical treatise of yoga practices and philosophy according ......
Suggested News Resources
- Cosmic Art
- At Mumbai's Jhaveri Contemporary, for example, is an anonymous tantric drawing depicting a dark elongated oval, which represents the brahmanda or the cosmic egg, the source of the universe — an important concept in tantric philosophy.
- Promoting the Art of the Mystics
- According to Papia, the folk music, which has now emerged from the villages, is deeply spiritual, dealing with the search of the soul and the philosophy of the body.
- Priceless palm leaf manuscripts go missing at Odisha State Museum
- The collections of manuscripts in the museum were categorised into 27 sections comprising the Vedas, tantra, religious, scriptures, philosophy, astrology, Ayurveda, grammar, lexicon, music, puranas, kavyas and Mathematics. Tourism and Culture Minister ...
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- Canadian Pagan author Brendan Myers is a doctor of philosophy who has not crawled up his academic navel. His language is clear and flowing, almost ....
Suggested Web Resources
- Understanding Tantric Philosophy | Yoga International
- Oct 15, 2014 Clarification on Tantric philosophy from Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD.
- Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tantra (Sanskrit: तन्त्र), also called Tantrism and Tantric religion, is an ancient ...... Tantra Illuminated: The Philosophy, History, and Practice of a Timeless ...
- Yoga & Tantra - Yoga Journal
- Aug 28, 2007 One core aspect of Tantric philosophy that's taught in the West, however, remains consistent: That aspect is nondualism, or the idea that one's ...
- Philosophy | Anusara School of Hatha Yoga
- Philosophy. The vision of Anusara yoga is grounded in a Non Dual Tantric philosophy that teaches us everything in this world is an embodiment of Supreme ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.