A selection of articles related to tantra philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra Philosophy.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tantra Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE 'TRIKA' PRINCIPLE OF TANTRIC PHILOSOPHY
- THE 'TRIKA' PRINCIPLE OF TANTRIC PHILOSOPHY.
- Penetrating the Secret Essence Tantra: Context and Philosophy in
- Penetrating the Secret Essence Tantra: Context and Philosophy in the Mahßyoga System of rNying-ma Tantra. Nathaniel DeWitt Garson.
- IMMERSION 1 – Path to the Ecstatic Heart Prerequisite: 30 hours of
- Study and Practice of level 1 syllabus Yoga poses. • Anusara Method & Shiva- Shakti Tantric Philosophy.
- Study life-affirming Tantric Philosophy and the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- 200 Hours NYSY Yoga Teacher Training & Anusara® Immersions 1-3
- connecting deeply with its life-affirming Tantric philosophy. *Universal Principles of Alignment™. *Study and practice of yoga postures.
Suggested News Resources
- Still from Romance Joe
- An exploration of a young man's quest to resolving his mother fetish via Sigmund Freud, Tantra philosophy and the fakirs of Bengal, the movie has nudity, full-on love-making and at least one very aroused male.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tantric spiritual practices and rituals aim to bring about an inner realization of .
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Philosophy - Tantra Rising
- Yoga article: More and more Westerners are embracing Tantra as a means for transforming day-to-day experiences into a cause for blissful celebration.
- Moksha Journal - An Interview with Deba Brata Sensharma by
- The ultimate goal, according to this Tantric philosophy, is somewhat different from either Yoga or Vedanta.
- Principles of Anusara Yoga Philosophy The vision of Anusara yoga is grounded in a Tantric philosophy of intrinsic goodness.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tantra Philosophy Topics
Related searchesseto kaiba trap cards
larry martin demery
jean piaget influence
earl of uxbridge
balochistan pakistan climate