A selection of articles related to tantra.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantra.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Tantra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Highest Yoga Tantra
- In the treasure-house of Tibetan Buddhism, tantra* is the crown and Highest Yoga Highest Yoga Tantra is universally praised in Tibet as the.
- The Significance of Yoga Tantra and the Compendium of Principles
- arguably the single most important development of Indian Buddhist tantra.
- Introduction to Buddhist Tantra
- Introduction to Buddhist Tantra. What is Tantra?
- Aspects of Tantra
- Mention Tantra to most people, and they will invariably think of sex-magic.
- "Kundalini Tantra"
- introduced to yoga, it is necessary to know something about tantra also. Tantra says that the range of mental experience can be broadened.
Suggested News Resources
- Tantra – Meditation instead of Sexuality
- (openPR) - Practiced in modern-day Europe, Neo-Tantra is based on the philosophical foundations of Hinduism, traditional Tantra meditation, and several different semi-therapeutic approaches.
- Brand Anna: the new fashion trend
- Anna Hazare's fast was scheduled to begin on August 16, so it made sense to wait,” says Vimal Mariwala, in-charge, operations and sales, Tantra T-shirts. One look at the collection and it's clear that Anna is its star.
- Make Way Angry Birds, Here Comes Angry Anna
- While companies like Tantra and Inkfruit have been selling merchandise like T-shirts, bags and caps with anti-corruption slogans, game developers have come up with innovative games based on the Lokpal Bill issue. Here's a quick look at some of them.
- Manna from Anna
- Its creative head, Ranjiv Ramchandani, says: “Tantra is about India on a T-shirt. Hence the demand for this merchandise will keep growing as the cause gains momentum.
Suggested Web Resources
- These texts describe the esoteric teachings of Tantra, a belief system which originated in India, praticed by a small number of Hindus and Buddhists.
- Tantra * Kama Sutra * Tantric Sex
- 1 day ago Experience 26 hours of Tantra and Kama Sutra Video that will enable you to create the Tantric love life you have been dreaming of.
- Sun: Closed. Tantra Restaurant & Lounge Tantra. will gratify your.
- Discovery Health "Tantric Sex Techniques to Reinvigorate
- What is the definition of tantric sex? Learn how tantric sex can rejuvenate lovemaking and enhance your sexual experience.
Related searchesmuscle spasms
catch-22 logic scenario example
paul martin early life
henry ford fords labor philosophy