A selection of articles related to tantric philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantric Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantric Philosophy.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tantric Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantric Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Satanic Philosophy, Ahrimanism, and Tantric Practices of India Explored at ...
- This will be a rare opportunity for the public to learn about the philosophy known as Satanism and learn the difference of religious Ahrimanism.
- Yoga: a multipurpose healing practice
- They rejected the teachings of the ancient Vedas (early texts of Indian philosophy) and embraced the physical body as the means to achieve enlightenment.
- A Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Says a Chic NYC Yoga Studio Is a Cult. Is It?
- At Jivamukti, Lauer-Manenti was known as Lady Ruth, an honorific bestowed on her by Geshe Michael Roach, a tantric Buddhist most well-known for leading a three-year silent retreat in the Arizona desert at which one of his followers died.
- Mandy Nolan's Soap Box - Not the sharpest pencil
- Perhaps colouring-in books are for people doing tantra – to keep them busy doodling during the long hours of genital worship when they've started to numb up a bit, a bit of pencil work keeps them on task so they don't drift off.
- Ugadi: A festival of many flavours for the ups and downs of the year ahead
- This is just one Tantric detailing of the goddess Durmukhi after whom this year gets its name. There are several other explanations. ...
Tantric Philosophy Topics
Related searchesbeyblade engine gear
man of many faces
963 radio aire
geography of tajikistan rivers
dream analysis falling
dream interpretation jupiter