A selection of articles related to tantric philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantric Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantric Philosophy.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tantric Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantric Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE 'TRIKA' PRINCIPLE OF TANTRIC PHILOSOPHY
- THE 'TRIKA' PRINCIPLE OF TANTRIC PHILOSOPHY.
- Penetrating the Secret Essence Tantra: Context and Philosophy in
- Penetrating the Secret Essence Tantra: Context and Philosophy in the Mahßyoga System of rNying-ma Tantra. Nathaniel DeWitt Garson.
- IMMERSION 1 – Path to the Ecstatic Heart Prerequisite: 30 hours of
- Study and Practice of level 1 syllabus Yoga poses. • Anusara Method & Shiva- Shakti Tantric Philosophy.
- Study life-affirming Tantric Philosophy and the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- Half-Page Tantric Sexuality Workshop 2011-05-21 poster
- May 21, 2011 Tantric philosophy, specialized Hatha Yoga postures and Meditations, and Partner activities.
Suggested News Resources
- Inspiration in life, basketball, yoga, travel and so much more
- It's about connecting to something greater than you and the tantric philosophy that we're all the same. Every class beings with intention, and you talk about setting an intention for the class.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tantric spiritual practices and rituals aim to bring about an inner realization of .
- Principles of Anusara Yoga Philosophy The vision of Anusara yoga is grounded in a Tantric philosophy of intrinsic goodness.
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Philosophy - Tantra Rising
- Yoga article: More and more Westerners are embracing Tantra as a means for transforming day-to-day experiences into a cause for blissful celebration.
- Moksha Journal - An Interview with Deba Brata Sensharma by
- The ultimate goal, according to this Tantric philosophy, is somewhat different from either Yoga or Vedanta.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tantric Philosophy Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about glass
gram staining mechanism
brethren of the common life
dream interpretation falling
alla pugacheva personal history