A selection of articles related to tantrik sadhana.
Original articles from our library related to the Tantrik Sadhana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tantrik Sadhana.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tantrik Sadhana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tantrik Sadhana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 An Overview of Tantra Sadhana By Arun Naik Tantra is perhaps
- An Overview of Tantra Sadhana. By Arun Naik. Tantra is perhaps the most talked about, but the least understood of Indian philosophies.
- Aspects of Tantra
- as represented by the image of Ardhanishvara, the twin poles of Tantric sadhana, renunciation and erotic bliss, are united.
- Sadhana Guide
- 1 Ganga sadhana. 10. 2 Vasana Daha Tantra sadhana.
- Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga actually belongs to Tantrik Sadhana, which gives a detailed description about this serpent-power and the Chakras, as mentioned above.
Suggested News Resources
- Ethnic touch to puja across the city
- Putting nine Kalash on his chest with continuous recitation of mantras without eating and drinking he is completing his Tantrik Sadhana. When it comes on recitation of Mantras the Ram Mandir in Chutiya is celebrating Durga Puja in a different way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tantrik Sadhana
- A blending of two spiritual paths as they work in my life.
- Virasadhana Tantric Preservation Project - Rare Tantric Books
- Rare Tantric book acquisitions, either donated to or purchased by the Vira Sadhana Tantric Preservation Project.
- Tantrik Ritual - Puja and Sadhana
- A tantrik may perform daily puja to her or his particular devata and this can be a beautiful rite involving all the senses.