A selection of articles related to tanzanite.
Original articles from our library related to the Tanzanite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tanzanite.
- Clear, blue-purple-violate Zoisite crystal. (Use clear ones for healing meditation.) Placed on brow, it powerfully opens brow plus crown centers for clairaudience, visions, spiritual connectedness, protection, manifesting. Helps expand our physical and mental...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Tanzanite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tanzanite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tanzanite Facts Fears & Fakes - Accredited Gemologists Association
- Facts, Fears and Fakes. Geology - The Big Picture. Gemology - What Makes it Tanzanite.
- The story of the - The Tanzanite Foundation
- The story of tanzanite, Tanzania's very own precious gem, reads like a Hollywood script. The stone can be found only under a tiny patch of ground in the foothills ...
- Fission Track Dating of Tanzanite
- Seven crystals of tanzanite from the Ally and D'Souza Mines, Tanzaniao gave an average fission track age of 585 + 28 m.y. Tanzanite, a gem variety of zoisite, ...
- True Blues: Tozen in Tanzanite Sizes & Patterns - Lunada Bay Tile
- Jun 20, 2014 email : Webview : True Blues: Tozen in Tanzanite https://t.e2ma.net/webview/ sjz9h/6cbbc58e4c72e645f0e2978896aab991.
- THE BLUE BOOK 2015 - Tiffany & Co.
- Ring with a 21.72-carat round tanzanite with diamonds in platinum. ...
Suggested News Resources
- How not to get a tanzanite in Dar es Salaam
- Shauna gets to her Dar es Salaam meeting venue and is told she is several hours early for her conference. Fully clad in a black suit and armed with her laptop, she decides to visit a sunbather's island she'd spotted upon arrival.
- Tanzanite Blue Metallic BMW F82 M4 gets a few upgrades
- This BMW F82 M4 features a Tanzanite Blue Metallic finish on the outside enhancing even more the aggressive lines of the high-performance coupe.
- Tanzania: Tanzanite From Tanzania Calls Shots in the World
- Ever since Mr Jumanne Ngoma stumbled upon shimmering blue crystals in the shadows of Tanzania's Mount Kilimanjaro, tanzanite has become one of the world's most sought-after gemstones. Mr Ngoma says: "I found the tanzanite in Merelani, Arusha, in the ...
- Charm of Tanzanite on Display at Hong Kong International Diamond, Gem & Pearl Show
- HONG KONG, Mar 4, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - The blue-violet tanzanite gemstone embodies a romantic and mysterious charm that is captivating global consumers. At present, the Chinese mainland and the United States are the world's largest markets for the ...
- Tanzania: NUMET Urged to Incorporate Tanzanite Dealers
- Mwanza — The Deputy Minister for Energy and Minerals, Dr Medard Kalemani has directed the national Union of Mine Energy workers of Tanzania (NUMET) to incorporate Tanzanite dealers into the union. In his speech during the opening of NUMET 1st ...
Suggested Web Resources
- An Exclusive Collection of Beautiful Hand Made Designs. All items are available to be produced in the various qualities of Tanzanite. SHOP NOW LEARN MORE ...
- Tanzanite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tanzanite is the blue/violet variety of the mineral zoisite (a calcium aluminium hydroxyl Sorosilicate) belonging to the epidote group. It was discovered in the ...
- Tanzanite - International Colored Gemstone
- Tanzanite is an extraordinary gemstone. It occurs in only one place worldwide. Its blue, surrounded by a fine hint of purple, is a wonderful colour.
- What Is Tanzanite Gemstone | Tanzanite Stone – GIA
- Found in just one place on earth, tanzanite is a relatively recent discovery. This blue variety of zoisite was named for Tanzania, the country where it was found, ...
- Buy Loose Tanzanite Gemstones at Wholesale Prices from GemSelect
- Tanzanite is trichroic and exhibits pronounced pleochroism. The colors respective to the three vibrational directions are sapphire-blue, sage green, and purple.