A selection of articles related to taoist.
Original articles from our library related to the Taoist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Taoist.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Taoist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taoist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TAOIST TRADITION: A HISTORICAL OUTLINE
- THE TAOIST TRADITION: A HISTORICAL OUTLINE. Russell Kirkland. University of Georgia.
Suggested News Resources
- Physical focus meets her spiritual strength
- By Elaine Markowitz, Times Correspondent DUNEDIN — Pegoty Packman is moving around a class of a dozen students at the Taoist Tai Chi Center, adjusting a foot here, straightening a back there.
- Taoist Tai-Chi of Canada, Regina Branch
- Since ancient times, Taoists have been renowned for the cultivation of health and harmony in both body and spirit.
- Taoist, transcendental and terrific
- There are moments in the film which leave us wondering about its theological instinct, but I would claim that it is only superficially Christian, and its philosophical allegiance is closer to Taoist philosophy and to the American transcendentalists.
- Local group invited to China for International Taiji Conference
- This is a special event at which Sifu Justin and his students will be honored for their contributions to traditional Chinese Culture, especially TaijiQuan, Qigong and Taoist philosophy.
- Hundreds of tai chi practitioners show off martial art
- The members of the International Taoist Tai Chi Society are showing off their martial art in an international celebration at Dundas Square. There will also be a parade on Yonge Street, and two dragons dancing around the square.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taoism is an Eastern religion/philosophy with perhaps 225 million followers.
- Taoist Beliefs - ReligionFacts
- Sep 3, 2004 Overview of Taoist beliefs about ultimate reality, spirit beings, the purpose of life, and the afterlife.
- Taoist Tai Chi Society of the USA - Tallahassee FL
- The Taoist Tai Chi Society of the United States of America, with its national center in Tallahassee, Florida, is part of the International Taoist Tai Chi Society.
Related searchesmark wahlberg interesting facts
rudder invention of the rudder
croatian language phonology