A selection of articles related to tap therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tap Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tap Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Tap Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tap Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The TAP® Standard of Care™
- TAP therapy improves simulated driving performance33 TAP-PAP therapy addresses several of the primary problems that patients have with.
- Assessment-Based Treatment for Traumatized Children: Using the
- Objectives for Today. Participants will be able to describe the Trauma.
- The Lipid Treatment Assessment Project (L-TAP)
- The Lipid Treatment Assessment Project (L-TAP).
- Using Equine Stress Control Therapy in Trauma Situations
- therapy and bilateral body tapping therapy on Victoor, the spookiest horse I had ever met.
- Tapping. Mental Field Therapy (MFT). Technique and Applications.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Emotional acupuncture' helps vets
- On Veterans Day, Mary Stafford will be showing the video Operation: Emotional Freedom, which outlines how tap therapy can help veterans who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tapping Therapy -- EFT Therapy -- EFT Tapping Therapy
- EFT Tapping Therapy - Learn all about EFT including a Tapping Therapy tutorial.
- Thought Field Therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tapping the healer within: using thought field therapy to instantly conquer your fears, anxieties, and emotional distress. Chicago, Ill: Contemporary Books.
- Getting Started with EFT | EFT Tapping Techniques
- Mar 12, 2011 Just getting started with EFT Tapping therapy? Learn the basics and some of the most important tapping technique tips.