A selection of articles related to tap therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tap Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tap Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Tap Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tap Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Latest:Research finds transactional sex with minors is a common practice
- You buy a woman a shoe or tap up and you think you own her, don't even talk about rent or bills and you wonder why so much abuse. Yet again I ... I would consider using cognitive behavioral therapy and conjoint behavioral therapy, individually and jointly.
- New App Provides Between-Session Therapy for Refugees
- “The between-session disparity in mental health services really became clear to us,” says Fondacaro, University of Vermont clinical psychologist and director of its Behavior Therapy and Psychotherapy Center.
- Criminal charges filed against Franciscan friars in Pennsylvania abuse
- NCR on Tap is coming to your city April 5. Join editor Dennis Coday and others ... That role eventually developed into the friar treating student athletes' injuries -- despite lacking qualifications or training in physical therapy.
- Roundup: Devour Northside continues plus a new Bub's and Flying Cupcake & Donut
- The northern suburbs are on tap to get several more Pittsburgh-based Giant Eagle Inc. GetGo gas stations. ...
Tap Therapy Topics
Related searchestheodore kaczynski manifesto
water molecule amphoteric nature of water
first crusade secondary sources