- Jain monk completes 423 days of fasting
- LEt us promote fasting.PATCO Indian. He had also established another record.
- Why is Asaram 'Bapu' name dropping from Jodhpur jail?
- Manav-kalyan ke is ke is tapascharya-yagya mein jo sanskar ki divya jyoti pragat hui hai, uske prakash mein mai aur Janata - sab chalet hain." Wow!
- 423 UPVAS (Fast) in 494 Days by Jain Sadhu: A Historical Record After 2500
- 'Gunaratna Samvatsar Tapascharya' undertaken by Pujya Shri is the Historical Landmark of Achievement of The Biggest Ever Tapascharya undertaken in the entire Jain religion (Jainism). This 'Gunaratna Samvatsar Tap' was undertaken by 5 Jain Sadhu ...
- 423 Upvas in 494 days by Jain Sadhu: A historical record after 2500 years
- But he extended it to 494 days & will complete 423 fasts in place of 407 fasts. Pujya Shri had also established another record. He completed 108 fasts in the year 2013 and 180 fasts in 2014, which was a record in itself.
- The Origins of Yoga (Part 2) – Yoga Asana, the Ancient Hindu Legacy
- There are many other sources that attest to the postures in standing position, particularly for performing the tapascharyA, more specifically recorded by the early nAstika grantha-s, and both the bauddha and jaina texts record the standing postures.
Tapascharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tapascharya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesastigmatism a simple eye test
list of recipes australian cuisine
benchmark computing common benchmarks
conflict of interest recusal
henri poincar the three-body problem
university of hertfordshire faculties
animal euthanasia morality debate