A selection of articles related to tapi river.
Original articles from our library related to the Tapi River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tapi River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Tapi River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tapi River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maharashtra seeks Centre intervention in Tapi river irrigation project
- The state government has sought the Centre's intervention in taking ahead the Rs 6,000-crore Tapi River Recharge Irrigation Project which involves the three states of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. The project, touted as Asia's biggest water ...
- Centre-Maharashtra to soon discuss river interlinking project
- Maharashtra Water Resources minister Girish Mahajan on Wednesday said a high-level meeting will be held soon in the metropolis to discuss and resolve issues plaguing the Nar-Par-Tapi-Narmada river-linking project. Mahajan, who attended the eighth ...
- Three of a family drown in Tapi river near Surat
- Suresh Modi, 45, his son Smit, 22, and daughter Khushboo, 19, drowned in the Tapi river while they went into the river water to take a dip. Modi's wife Rekha survived who was accompanying the family in the trip.
- Work begins on breach in flood protection wall
- It is illegal to breach the protection wall meant to stop the flow of gushing water from the Tapi river to enter into the city. Somebody from the temple demolished a portion of the wall for the easy access.
- Novel irrigation project to save Banana belt of Jalgaon
- According to Maharashtra irrigation minister Girish Mahajan, through this 'Tapi River Mega Recharge Project', “About 70 to 80 TMC will be percolated in the ground through this project without displacing people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.