A selection of articles related to tapping therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tapping Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tapping Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Tapping Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tapping Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tapping therapy: curing physical and mental problems - Telegraph
- Feb 15, 2010 Tapping therapy: curing physical and mental problems.
- New help for troubled vets | PressDemocrat.com
- Mar 13, 2010 New help for troubled vets.
- Using Equine Stress Control Therapy in Trauma Situations
- therapy and bilateral body tapping therapy on Victoor, the spookiest horse I had ever met.
- Finger-tapping Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (FTDR
- OSU Behavior Therapy Seminar Series. Finger-tapping Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (FTDR). Quick-scan table summarizing empirical findings.
- Tapping. Mental Field Therapy (MFT). Technique and Applications.
Suggested News Resources
- Book Review: The Encyclopedia of Energy Medicine by Linnie Thomas
- TFT meridian tapping therapy is a highly effective, generally non-invasive and an uncomplicated self-help alternative to long-term, or drug-related psychotherapy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tapping Therapy -- EFT Therapy -- EFT Tapping Therapy
- EFT Tapping Therapy - Learn all about EFT including a Tapping Therapy tutorial.
- Getting Started with EFT | EFT Tapping Techniques
- Just getting started with EFT Tapping therapy? Learn the basics and some of the most important tapping technique tips.
- Tapping Therapy | The Founder Of EFT and Meridian Tapping
- Tapping Therapy From Tapping's Founder Dr. Roger Callahan. Thought Field Therapy is the tapping therapy sequences to beat stress, anxiety or fears.