- LETTER: Articles on Islam ignored tenet of taqiyya
- But who is being truthful, and who is practicing taqiyya? CAIR-NJ representative James Sues, in attempting to explain away jihad, fails to mention that later verses of the Quran and Hadith abrogate earlier ones if they differ.
- Rethinking phobia
- The word "Islamophobia" literally means a fear of Islam, but since Allah himself "throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers" (Quran 8:12) it is used more often in reference to the rejection of Islam.
- Outrage Watch: Last night's 'X-Files' is being accused of the very thing it
- Or that the Quran doesn't actually call for 'death to infidels' (which Scully utters in the episode — a tragic occurrence when the usually brilliant scientist and medical doctor is forced to speak nonsense).
- Former Jihadism Insider Tells All
- "A literal interpretation of the Quran, along with mainstream teachings of Islam today, can easily be used to justify" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) explains Hamid in detail.
Taqiyya Quran is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taqiyya Quran books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Taqiyya Quran Topics
Related searchesgraph paper
historicism modern historicism
dogon people geography and demography
yugg yuggs in the mythos
mont ventoux history
worcestershire sauce history
social role of hair