- Tardigrada definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Limno-terrestrial Tardigrada of the Nearctic Realm
- Proceedings of the Tenth International Symposium on Tardigrada. J. Limnol.
- Actual checklist of Tardigrada species (2009-2011, Ver. 19: 31-05
- 31 Maj 2011 More than one thousand Tardigrada species were included in the recently published 19: 31-05-2011. http://www.tardigrada.
- Tenth International Symposium on Tardigrada
- 10th International Symposium on Tardigrada. June 18-23, 2006 – Catania, Italy. 1.
- Liu et al. reply
- We acknowledge an error in scoring characters 17 and 27 of Tardigrada, which should have been 0 and 1, not 1 and 0, respectively.
- Tardigrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tardigrades (commonly known as water bears or moss piglets) form the phylum Tardigrada, part of the superphylum Ecdysozoa.
- Tardigrada Newsletter - Intro
- Current research on tardigrades compiled by two researchers.
- The Earth Life Web, The Water Bears (Phylum Tardigrada)
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of Water Bears the phylum Tardigrada.
- Tardigrades - Tardigrada - Images - pictures - video - full text
- tardigrades - tardigrada - waterbears (funny microscopic invertebrates): images, pictures, microphotos, photomicrographs, fotos, photos, clips, animations, text.
Tardigrada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tardigrada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
fhrer historic nazi titles
diminutive other suffixes
el presidio de santa brbara