- Tardigrada definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Limno-terrestrial Tardigrada of the Nearctic Realm
- Proceedings of the Tenth International Symposium on Tardigrada. J. Limnol.
- Actual checklist of Tardigrada species (2009-2011, Ver. 19: 31-05
- 31 Maj 2011 More than one thousand Tardigrada species were included in the recently published 19: 31-05-2011. http://www.tardigrada.
- Tenth International Symposium on Tardigrada
- 10th International Symposium on Tardigrada. June 18-23, 2006 – Catania, Italy. 1.
- Liu et al. reply
- We acknowledge an error in scoring characters 17 and 27 of Tardigrada, which should have been 0 and 1, not 1 and 0, respectively.
- Tardigrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tardigrades (commonly known as water bears or moss piglets) form the phylum Tardigrada, part of the superphylum Ecdysozoa.
- Tardigrada Newsletter - Intro
- Current research on tardigrades compiled by two researchers.
- The Earth Life Web, The Water Bears (Phylum Tardigrada)
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of Water Bears the phylum Tardigrada.
- Tardigrades - Tardigrada - Images - pictures - video - full text
- tardigrades - tardigrada - waterbears (funny microscopic invertebrates): images, pictures, microphotos, photomicrographs, fotos, photos, clips, animations, text.
Tardigrada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tardigrada books and related discussion.