Tarikh Al Tabari
- Al Tabari: A life dedicated to history and law
- Abu Ja'far Mohammad Ibn Jarir Al Tabari (AD839-923) composed an unparalleled historical chronicle, the “Tarikh al-Rusul wal-Muluk” (History of the Prophets and Kings), which, over time, came to simply be known as the “Tarikh Al Tabari”. Besides this ...
- Don't Know Much About Islam…And That's a Problem
- With the 24/7 cable news coverage of ISIS and terrorism, there has been a lot of loose talk about what Islam does and does not teach. However, much of this banter comes from people who have no idea what they're talking about. This yields uninformed ...
- Women's Mosque of America
- These include Tabari (d.310/923), author of the famous tafsir: Jami' al-bayan 'an ta'wil ay al-Qur'an and Tarikh al-Rusul wal Muluk, Muzani, Abu Thawr and Abu Sulayman Dawud ibn Khalaf al-Isfahani (d.270/884), founder of the Zahirite school  .
- ISIS and Its Faulty Logic
- I want to state that this is not a rant against the 'West' or 'Europeans' or 'Americans' or any such grouping.
- The history award goes to… the blank slate!
- To his credit Watt, at least in Muhammad at Mecca (1953), admitted that Quranic scholars always insisted Surat Al-Najm was Meccan and had lived at the end of the Meccan period, which corresponds to the historical time of the Night Journey.
Tarikh Al Tabari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarikh Al Tabari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tarikh Al Tabari Topics
Related searchesliszt ferenc academy of music
the phil hendrie show ted bell
jazz development of bebop
cebu pacific history