- "When his head was brought to the authorities [in Baghdad], they [literally] crucified it (salabuh)." Al-Khatib, Tarikh Baghdad (5:179).
- More on 'Ā'isha's Age at the Time of Her Marriage
- was nine years old (al-Muntazam and Tarikh Baghdad).
- Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak - Kalamullah
- black as their motto and made everyone wear it (the empire itself was established 132AH). 4 Tahdhib al-Tahdhib.
- INFANTICIDE IN PRE-ISLAMIC ERA: PHENOMENON
- (2) See Siyar A`lam Al-Nubala`a, 10:104. (3) Tarikh Ibn Mu`een: 226, and Tarikh Baghdad 14:53. (4) Al-Tarikh Al-Kabir 8:218.
- JONATHAN A.C. BROWN
- “The Tarikh Baghdad in the History of Sunni Hadith Criticism, or, Did Al-Khatib Not Like Al-Hakim. Al-Naysaburi?
- Tarikh al Baghdad
- As Salaamu Alaikum, I wanted to ask about this book. Who authored it and are the contents of the book reliable? Jazakallah khair.
- Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi was born on May 10, 1002 CE (Jumada al-Thani 24th, 392 AH) in Hanikiya, a village south of Baghdad.
- Amazon.com: Tarikh Baghdad: Books
- Results 1 - 12 of 24 Yawmiyat Baghdad al-sirriyah: Al-tarikh al-sirri li-Hizb al-Bath : mabadi wa-afkar lil-bay wa-al-ijar! (Arabic Edition) by Sulaym?n Mu?
- Tarikh Baghdad. (Open Library)
- Oct 7, 2008 Tarikh Baghdad by Abū Bakr Aḥmad ibn ʻAlī Khaṭīb al-Baghdādī, 1966,Dar al- Kitab al-'Arabi edition, in Arabic.
Tarikh Baghdad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarikh Baghdad books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Tarikh Baghdad Topics
Related searchescolloidal gold current research
halifax west yorkshire famous people
blind melon history
pursuit of nazi collaborators france