- "When his head was brought to the authorities [in Baghdad], they [literally] crucified it (salabuh)." Al-Khatib, Tarikh Baghdad (5:179).
- More on 'Ā'isha's Age at the Time of Her Marriage
- was nine years old (al-Muntazam and Tarikh Baghdad).
- Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak - Kalamullah
- black as their motto and made everyone wear it (the empire itself was established 132AH). 4 Tahdhib al-Tahdhib.
- INFANTICIDE IN PRE-ISLAMIC ERA: PHENOMENON
- (2) See Siyar A`lam Al-Nubala`a, 10:104. (3) Tarikh Ibn Mu`een: 226, and Tarikh Baghdad 14:53. (4) Al-Tarikh Al-Kabir 8:218.
- JONATHAN A.C. BROWN
- “The Tarikh Baghdad in the History of Sunni Hadith Criticism, or, Did Al-Khatib Not Like Al-Hakim. Al-Naysaburi?
- Tarikh al Baghdad
- As Salaamu Alaikum, I wanted to ask about this book. Who authored it and are the contents of the book reliable? Jazakallah khair.
- Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi was born on May 10, 1002 CE (Jumada al-Thani 24th, 392 AH) in Hanikiya, a village south of Baghdad.
- Amazon.com: Tarikh Baghdad: Books
- Results 1 - 12 of 24 Yawmiyat Baghdad al-sirriyah: Al-tarikh al-sirri li-Hizb al-Bath : mabadi wa-afkar lil-bay wa-al-ijar! (Arabic Edition) by Sulaym?n Mu?
- Tarikh Baghdad. (Open Library)
- Oct 7, 2008 Tarikh Baghdad by Abū Bakr Aḥmad ibn ʻAlī Khaṭīb al-Baghdādī, 1966,Dar al- Kitab al-'Arabi edition, in Arabic.
Tarikh Baghdad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarikh Baghdad books and related discussion.