- Bulacan-Tarlac rail system in Clark Green City blueprint
- Bases Conversion and Development Authority president and CEO Arnel Paciano Casanova (2nd from right) and Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corp. for Transport and Urban Development (JOIN) president and CEO Takuma Hatano (3rd from right) ...
- 50-MW Tarlac solar power plant goes online
- PetroSolar Corp., owned by PetroGreen Energy Corp. (PetroGreen) and EEI Power Corp.
- Independent VP bet Trillanes campaigns in Tarlac
- Tarlac (CNN Philippines) — Screaming ladies scampered to get close to independent vice presidential candidate Sen. Antonio "Sonny" Trillanes IV on Friday (March 4) as he made his way through narrow alleyways of public markets in Tarlac.
- Tarlac Class Strategic Sealift Vessels
- Tarlac Class strategic sealift vessels (SSVs) are two identical landing platform ships under construction at PT PAL Indonesia shipyard in Surabaya for the Philippine Navy.
- PetroSolar to inaugurate 50-MW solar facility in Tarlac next week
- PETROSOLAR CORP. is set to inaugurate next week its 50-megawatt (MW) solar power facility in Tarlac, adding to the clean energy portfolio of parent firm PetroGreen Energy Corp. that includes a wind farm in Aklan and a geothermal plant in Batangas.
Tarlac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarlac books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessilverstrand beach
two by two special meetings
poetry of the ottoman empire divan
spanish royal family