- Rebecca Tarnopol: Seven o'clock
- It's been a tough week. I was lucky enough to evade exams, but a smattering of papers, meetings and readings ate up all my time. Between the stress of school and the confusing weather outside, I couldn't help but pine for summer.
- Rebecca Tarnopol: Restoring the humanity in education
- One sleepy morning during my sophomore year of high school, my teacher posed a question to the class that has lingered in the back of my mind ever since: “Which are more valuable to society: the sciences or the arts?” I remember most of the kids in my ...
- Philanthropist Peter May honored at UJA-Federation of New York reception in
- Event chairwoman Lynne Tarnopol and 2016 campaign chairman David L. Moore welcomed guests to the event, which included an update on the current situation in the Mideast and its impact on Israel from Ambassador Dennis Ross. Ross is the William ...
- Rebecca Tarnopol: Roadblocks to college
- I write this article as I close what most consider some of the most whirlwind months of their lives: the first semester of college.
Tarnopol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarnopol books and related discussion.