- Lawmaker Sensitises Constituents On Civic Rights
- It could be recalled that Ngwang Ishi Otarok, a socio cultural and political pressure group of the Tarok people, through its chairman, Lohbut Jangle, and the secretary, Zingfa Danbaki, has accused the Special Task Force on Jos crisis (STF), 3rd Amoured ...
- Benue killings: The climate connection
- The predominantly Christian Tarok farmers considered the mostly Muslim Hausa cattle herders as outsiders, and accused them of stealing land and trying to usurp political power.
- Plateau Violence: Army denies 'waging war' against Tarok community
- The Director of Defence Information, Chris Olukolade, on Friday denied claims by the Tarok ethnic group in Plateau state that the Nigeria Army was waging a war against its kinsmen, killing civilians. Mr.
Tarok is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tarok books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.