- moroccan food glossary · moroccan languages · shilha · tashelhit. Definition: Tashelhit is one of the leading Berber (Amazigh) languages spoken in Morocco.
- We Share Walls: Language, Land, and Gender in Berber Morocco
- May 4, 2009 native speakers of the Tashelhit language belonging to the Ashelhi ethnolinguistic group, which Hoffman's ethnography centers on.
- Berber language ideologies, maintenance, and contraction
- ing in Tashelhit (southwestern Tamazight geolect) with Tashelhit speakers in public .
- This document is downloaded from HELDA - The Digital Repository
- Topic-Focus Articulation in Taqbaylit and Tashelhit Berber.
- Berber Phonology
- Atlas mountams and the Sous \alley speak Tashelhit (Lislhnt), also called.
- Tashelhit Travel Phrases
- Tashelhit is a Berber language used in parts of southern Morocco.
- tashelhit cartoon (humor) - YouTube
- Aug 20, 2008 tashelhit cartoon (humor). tamazirtinou 11 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Ethnologue report for language code: shi
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Tachelhit.
Tashelhit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tashelhit books and related discussion.