- Want to influence the world? Map reveals the best languages to speak
- Data on interactions in, say, the souks of Marrakech, where people speak Arabic, Hassaniya, Moroccan Arabic, French, Tashelhit, and other languages, are impossible to get but important in cultural transmission, he says.
- 10 things to know before visiting Morocco
- There are also three main dialects spoken by the country's Berber majority: Tashelhit, Tamazight and Tarifit.
- The Moroccan Linguistic Situation
- There are three major varieties of Amazigh spoken in Morocco, namely Tashelhit in the south, Tamazight in the center, and Tarifit in the north.
- The Ethics of Morocco's Argan Oil
- The Tashelhit women who extract the oil are members of co-operatives that help the women build a steady income and a social status. As the demand for Argan grew, manufacturing became mechanized, leading to the creation of private oil presses from ...
Tashelhit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tashelhit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesteutonic tribes
categorical syllogism validity
pcrl pcrl and the black community
motivation physiological needs
teen titans animated series villains