- Want to influence the world? Map reveals the best languages to speak
- Data on interactions in, say, the souks of Marrakech, where people speak Arabic, Hassaniya, Moroccan Arabic, French, Tashelhit, and other languages, are impossible to get but important in cultural transmission, he says.
- 10 things to know before visiting Morocco
- There are also three main dialects spoken by the country's Berber majority: Tashelhit, Tamazight and Tarifit.
- The Moroccan Linguistic Situation
- There are three major varieties of Amazigh spoken in Morocco, namely Tashelhit in the south, Tamazight in the center, and Tarifit in the north.
- The Ethics of Morocco's Argan Oil
- The Tashelhit women who extract the oil are members of co-operatives that help the women build a steady income and a social status. As the demand for Argan grew, manufacturing became mechanized, leading to the creation of private oil presses from ...
Tashelhit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tashelhit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
wendell berry biography
body mind massage