- moroccan food glossary · moroccan languages · shilha · tashelhit. Definition: Tashelhit is one of the leading Berber (Amazigh) languages spoken in Morocco.
- We Share Walls: Language, Land, and Gender in Berber Morocco
- May 4, 2009 native speakers of the Tashelhit language belonging to the Ashelhi ethnolinguistic group, which Hoffman's ethnography centers on.
- Berber language ideologies, maintenance, and contraction
- ing in Tashelhit (southwestern Tamazight geolect) with Tashelhit speakers in public .
- This document is downloaded from HELDA - The Digital Repository
- Topic-Focus Articulation in Taqbaylit and Tashelhit Berber.
- Berber Phonology
- Atlas mountams and the Sous \alley speak Tashelhit (Lislhnt), also called.
- Tashelhit Travel Phrases
- Tashelhit is a Berber language used in parts of southern Morocco.
- tashelhit cartoon (humor) - YouTube
- Aug 20, 2008 tashelhit cartoon (humor). tamazirtinou 11 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Ethnologue report for language code: shi
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Tachelhit.
Tashelhit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tashelhit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
spirit entity dictionary
followers of set