- moroccan food glossary · moroccan languages · shilha · tashelhit. Definition: Tashelhit is one of the leading Berber (Amazigh) languages spoken in Morocco.
- We Share Walls: Language, Land, and Gender in Berber Morocco
- May 4, 2009 native speakers of the Tashelhit language belonging to the Ashelhi ethnolinguistic group, which Hoffman's ethnography centers on.
- Berber language ideologies, maintenance, and contraction
- ing in Tashelhit (southwestern Tamazight geolect) with Tashelhit speakers in public .
- This document is downloaded from HELDA - The Digital Repository
- Topic-Focus Articulation in Taqbaylit and Tashelhit Berber.
- Berber Phonology
- Atlas mountams and the Sous \alley speak Tashelhit (Lislhnt), also called.
- Tashelhit Travel Phrases
- Tashelhit is a Berber language used in parts of southern Morocco.
- tashelhit cartoon (humor) - YouTube
- Aug 20, 2008 tashelhit cartoon (humor). tamazirtinou 11 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Ethnologue report for language code: shi
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Tachelhit.
Tashelhit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tashelhit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesjonathan safran foer biography
achewood molly sanders
the college of wooster pictures
the country wife modern criticism
petroleum abiogenic theory