A selection of articles related to tasks.
Original articles from our library related to the Tasks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tasks.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a flashlight at night. through this medium, Whatever we focus our attention upon is...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Tasks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tasks books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TWO TASKS' Charles H. Malik* I speak to you as a Christian
- JETS 'Z3/4 (December 1980) 289-296. THE TWO TASKS'. Charles H.
Suggested News Resources
- Atlantic City Evacuation Tasks Jersey Leadership
- By LISA FLEISHER And JERRY DICOLO EWING, NJ—New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie praised the one million state residents he said had evacuated, though he noted there were a few "hiccups" in the response.
- Gofer Does Your Bidding, for a Price
- That weekend, those tasks seemed too decadent. Of course, all my hyperproductivity came at a cost. Fancy Hands, which requires a subscription, starts at $25 a month.
- Rebuilding Libya - the task ahead
- After violent conflict, this task is additionally complicated by the need for peace to be secured, institutions comprehensively reformed - if not built from scratch - and civil society and political culture reinvigorated.
- Daunting task
- She is facing a large and challenging task, but things are almost bound to improve. Such was the destructive liability that Williams had become.
Suggested Web Resources
- Google Tasks
- Keep track of what you need to do. Your task list stays up to date no matter how you access it. It's a simple list that's with you everywhere you go.
- Using Tasks - Gmail Help
- Overview Tasks is a Gmail feature designed to help you keep track of the things you need to do.
- New in Labs: Tasks - Official Gmail Blog
- Dec 8, 2008 Posted by Jonathan Terleski, Michael Lancaster, and Brett Lider, Tasks team.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.