- No confidence motion in Tasmanian Energy Minister defeated after seven-hour debate
- A no-confidence motion in Tasmania's Energy Minister Matthew Groom, launched by the Greens, was defeated after a mammoth seven-hour debate. It was the second no-confidence motion in the first week of State Parliament. The Government used its ...
- Bob Brown challenges Tasmanian government
- Former Australian Greens leader Bob Brown is planning to challenge Tasmania's anti-protest laws in the High Court. Dr Brown has labelled as 'draconian' the laws where people protesting at forests and mines can face fines of up to $10,000 and jail time.
- Earlier school start under fire
- Picture: CHRIS KIDD. The State Government yesterday announced its plans to lower the school starting age for Prep from five years to four years and six months. Early Childhood Australia's Tasmanian branch president Anne Barwick said the group's main ...
- Tasmanian energy crisis: State Government seeks federal funding for second
- On the first sitting of State Parliament for the year, and the first since the energy crisis started, Minister Matthew Groom used a statement to push for the Federal Government to fund a second Basslink cable.
- Tasmania's long-term future looks headed for a significant shift
- The AFL's long-term future in Tasmania looks headed for a significant directional shift should the competition accept the conclusion drawn by its own review recently completed by former Western Bulldogs chief Simon Garlick. Despite the state having ...
Tasmanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tasmanian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespacific airlines future destinations
worms germany history
dream dictionary amulet
father damien movie
list of city name changes china