- Madison's Partho Roy named managing director, Publicitas OOH India
- His previous role was that of vice-president East and West at Madison OOH (Platinum), during which he worked with brands such as Tata Indicom, Idea Cellular, Berger Paints, Peerless, Airtel, Samsung, PepsiCo, JSW, and Spencer's. India and Southeast ...
- Tata Indicom Offers 1 Paisa Per Second Local and STD Calls
- Tata Indicom, the CDMA brand of Tata Teleservices in Delhi circle, on Monday launched a plan voucher with a 1 paisa per second charge for all STD and mobile calls for its Delhi subscribers - also offering extra talk time and SMS.
- Tata Indicom's bundled offer with Alcatel smartphone
- NEW DELHI: Tata Indicom, the CDMA brand of Tata Teleservices, today announced bundling of services on Alcatel J636D+ smartphone. "We are happy to announce the availability of Alcatel J636D+ to Tata Indicom subscribers in Delhi-NCR region...we are ...
- Tata Indicom launches 1 paisa per second for local, STD calls from Delhi
- NEW DELHI: Tata Indicom today launched 1 paisa per second charge for all STD and mobile calls for its Delhi subscribers and offered extra talk time and SMS. Tata Indicom, the CDMA brand of Tata Teleservices in Delhi circle, today announced an exciting ...
- Tata Indicom offers full talktime and calls at half rate for Rs 22
- Tata Indicom, the CDMA mobile operator, has launched a new recharge option priced at Rs 222, which offers full talktime and also calling at half rate, for its customers in Delhi.
Tata Indicom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tata Indicom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tata Indicom Topics
brooke shields postpartum depression
nicobar long-tailed macaque behaviour
2003 in baseball deaths
sankethi language phonology
hiking general safety measures
scottish highlands culture