- Tattersalls Ireland Adds Sale in November
- "Consultation with both vendors and purchasers strongly indicated that a new, competitively priced option for quality, commercial breeding stock and foals would be a welcome addition to the Irish sales calendar, and the new Tattersalls Ireland November ...
- Tattersalls Ireland Alters Sales Formats
- Tattersalls Ireland's July and August sales at Ascot will both accommodate horses in training this year, diverting those offerings from the Tattersalls Ireland Derby and August sales. The sales take place July 12 and Aug. 16, respectively.
- Berney Bros take the pony reins at Tattersalls
- Tom Berney, Co-Owner of Berney Bros, said “Berney Bros are delighted to come on board to sponsor the CCI1* for Ponies Class at Tattersalls. We have a wealth of talent among our underage riders which can be seen from their international successes over ...
- Tattersalls Ireland adds 21 lots to Ascot sale
- TATTERSALLS Ireland has added 21 wildcard entries to its Ascot February Sale which takes place on Tuesday. Eyecatching additions to the sale include Late Date (lot 54), a five-year-old son of Oscar who landed a maiden point-to-point at Tinahely on his ...
Tattersalls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tattersalls books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesassurance theology calvinism
atlas shrugged foreign translations
tackle football types of tackles
crowd psychology emergent-norm theory
400 bc events